Amazon audible is an audiobook services with the help of which you can listen any books as audio.
Amazon announced audiobook service Audible in India. Now you can listen books in audio features !Audible comes with a free trial of 30 days . Amazon Prime members can enjoy a 90-day free trial, after which they would be charged Rs 199 per month.
Amazon has rolled out its subscription-driven audiobook service in India. Audible has launched on Android, iOS and Amazon Cloud Player (on desktop) with a selection of over 200,000 audiobooks across genres and languages.
Amazon is offering a 30-day free trial for all users[new and old also] extending to 90 days for Prime members, after which they have to pay Rs 199 per month. There are also half-annual and annualy subscription plans to choose from. However, payment options are limited for now, with Amazon accepting only credit cards ICICI Bank debit cards and kotak banks debit and credits cards in India. No wallet payment options are available currently.
But , if you don’t have have above debit and credit cards then don’t worry you may still get avail audible free subscribtion just by following below steps .
full steps to get amazon audible free trial of 90-days(prime users) and 30-days(non-prime users)
- click here to install pockets by icici app.
- open this app and sign up or sign in by filling required information and if already register then login.
- now click on your pocket card number and copy it
- now click here to visit amazon audible page and click on start your free trial.
- Enter your pockets cards details and continue to payment of 2rs , it is a refundable amount which will be refunded back to sorce with in 3-4 days .
- after this succesful payment of 2rs refundable amount , you will be suscribed for amazon audible free trial , which is valid for 90-days[prime users] and 30-days[non-prime users]
Note- your pockets wallets must have Rs2 for completing this payment.
Others ways to avail amazon audible free trial .
There are others ways also for activating amazon audible free but as we have already said that free trial is avaiable only for kotak and icici bank users so you must have any debit or credit card or any prepaid cards or virtual credit cards of icici or kotak banks or wallets .
- Kotak net card – It is a virtual credit card [ vcc] ,which is provided by kotak bank limited. it is a virtual prepaid card ,and it cannot be reloaded back once used and unused amount will be refunded back to your bank account with in 2-3 working days. minimum amount is rs 100 for generating this card but if you generate worth 100 rs and used only 2RS then don’t worry remaining amount 98RS will be refunded back to your linked bank account with in 2-3 working days.
How to generate kotak net cards?
As of you know that kotak netcards are avaible only for kotak internet banking users so if you are a kotak internet banking user then please follow below steps for generating kotak net card.
- login to kotak internet banking .
- click on more option .
- then click on net card.
Hope ! you enjoyed this article but if you have any doubts or any questions or any suggestion then never forget to drop a comment , we will be happy to help you.